Company celebrations in our
Restaurant Sonnbichl Stube
Do you want to organize a Christmas party or farewell party for your company? Are you looking for the right location to celebrate your event in style?
Our hotel “Die Arlbergerin” in St. Anton provides your company with exclusive use of the Tiroler Stube and lets you celebrate undisturbed in a private setting. In addition, our restaurant provides your company with sufficient food and drinks. Our chef offers you numerous menu suggestions with seasonal delicacies.
Book now at our hotel on the Arlberg and organize an unforgettable company celebration!
Our offer for your company celebration
Summer menu I
- Beef tartare / mountain cheese waffles / sautéed mushrooms
- Gazpacho / garlic bread
- fried zander / tomato and apricot salad
- Mascarpone mousse in a glass / vineyard peaches
Summer menu II
- Cream of paprika soup
- Truffle noodles
- roasted sirloin steak / creamy polenta / Mediterranean vegetables
- Elderberry soup / berries / sorbet
Summer menu III
- Sashimi of char / pea / mint
- Beef soup / bacon dumplings
- roasted saddle of lamb / couscous / braised fennel
- Apricot dumplings
Autumn menu I
- Mixed leaf salad / pink roasted saddle of venison / cranberries
- Pumpkin mousse soup
- Roast duck breast / broccoli cream / wild berry roaster
- Liquid chocolate cake / quince ragout
Fall menu II
- Vegetable couscous salad
- Maronic cream soup
- fried catfish fillet / dill pickles / boiled potatoes
- Black Forest cherry in a jar
Fall menu III
- Beef carpaccio / melted tomatoes / herb salad
- Porcini mushroom consommé / pot dumplings
- braised rump steak / mashed potatoes / carrot vegetables
- Everything from the fig
Winter menu I
- Beef tartare / crispy egg / chive sauce
- Beef soup / pancake roulade
- Rack of lamb / broad beans / Baunzen
- Cranberry pancakes / vanilla ice cream
Winter menu II
- Buttermilk mousse / marinated char / avocado
- Cream of parsley root soup
- Pink roasted saddle of venison / red cabbage / potato dumplings
- Two kinds of chocolate mousse in a glass
Winter menu III
- Beef soup / semolina dumplings
- Porcini mushroom ravioli / brown butter / mountain cheese
- Fried catfish fillet / parsley pearl barley / baked young leeks
- Goat yogurt terrine / plum / cinnamon
Things to know about company celebrations in our restaurant
Menus according to your wishes:
Take advantage of our extensive menu and order first-class dishes to suit your taste. We will be happy to advise you with menu suggestions adapted to the current season. Spoil your colleagues with a multi-course menu and enjoy our Tyrolean cuisine.
To give your company celebration the right atmosphere, you can book our Tiroler Stube exclusively for yourself. From a number of at least 20 persons, the room is exclusively available to you and your guests (by prior arrangement). Out of season, we can cater for up to 50 people for your company celebration in our restaurant. So you can celebrate your event in a private setting.
Your advantages in our restaurant
Exquisite wine list:
In our restaurant, for every dish there is also a suitable wine from our wine list. Sommelier and host Mathias Kometer pays attention to a wide selection of wines from all over Europe. We serve you noble drops, which round off your dishes tastefully. Should you wish to delve deeper into the world of wine, Mathias will be happy to explain to you what is important in a good wine.
Also suitable for vegetarians:
As tastes are different, our head chef James Pope tries to cater to all preferences. We offer dishes and menu suggestions with as well as without meat for our guests.
In our restaurant we attach great importance to sustainability. For this reason, we avoid saltwater fish and seafood in our meals. In addition, we make sure that your dishes are conjured up from regional or even homemade products. We offer you culinary taste journeys without harming the environment.
Our guests can of course park in front of our Hotel St. Anton free of charge. So all guests can comfortably start your celebration in the restaurant.