Fresh air in the mountains | Summer vacation at the Arlberg
Summer, sun, sunshine – unfortunately, in the cities this all too often means great heat, no cooling options and tropical nights. The European south is also becoming increasingly hot and restful sleep is a rare commodity in the summer months. How about instead pleasantly warm days, cool nights, plenty of refreshment and active recreation? Sounds good, doesn’t it? Then here are even more good reasons for a summer vacation in St. Anton am Arlberg.
Refreshing vacation in the mountains
Even if the term “summer retreat” may seem somewhat antiquated, the principle is by no means. In the dictionary of the Brothers Grimm the Summer freshness described as a “recreational stay of the townspeople in the countryside during the summer time. Out of the hot cities, into the cool and relaxing nature. In view of ever new heat records in the summer time a good idea. In St. Anton am Arlberg, you benefit not only from shady trees and green meadows. At an altitude of over 1,300 meters above sea level, the mountains also help to ensure that it doesn’t get too hot during the day and the nights are pleasantly cool. The fresh mountain air provides for relaxing sleep and also guarantees that you can breathe relaxed during the day. for luck, because around the Die Arlbergerin there is much to experience.
Advantages of summer vacation in the mountains
- Green spaces, trees, shrubs and more provide a pleasant climate and for the fact that the earth does not heat up as much as in the cities.
- The higher, the cooler. At over 1,300 meters it is automatically cooler than in the valley. A light summer breeze provides additional cooling.
- Mountains provide shade and shield the sun. Due to the fact that the sun rises later and sets earlier than in the valley, are the Nights pleasantly cool.
- Exercise does good. Those who like to spend their vacation active is and Sport and relaxation would like to connect with each other, is in the best hands in the mountains. Because: It is Not too hot and the range of activities is almost endless.
- Take a breath. At the top the air is fresh and clear, further down aromas of alpine flowers, fresh hay and lush green mingle with it. This is how a summer should smell.
- Cooling. Brave dip their feet in the ice-cold water of the mountain lakes on warm summer days. There’s even more water fun in the region’s swimming pools and open-air swimming pools.
Our TOP offer for summer vacation 2022
- live in the newly renovated Hotel die Arlbergerin
- Rich breakfast with homemade products
- Every evening a 3-course pampering menu (when booking with Halfboard)
- 1 ISO Drinking bottle for your mountain tour
- daily a snack bag for your hike
Summertime is active time
Not only in winter is the Arlberg a true playground for all outdoor enthusiasts. Also in summer come all, the active recreation want, fully at their expense. Thanks to the pleasant temperatures and the diverse offer around St. Anton am Arlberg there are no limits to the sporting ambitions. 300 Kilometer Hiking trails, 200 Kilometer Bike and e-bike routes, prospectiveClimbing routes, diverseFixed rope routes and many other activities are waiting for, to be explored. After the adventure is before the relaxation. Because we are quite honest – the Kaiserschmarrn on the hut and the reward beer taste simply again better after work done. Afterwards it goes to the Sauna area of the Arlbergerin. In Finnish and bio sauna or relaxing in the relaxation room you perfectly prepare body and mind for tomorrow’s adventures.
Varied offer with the St. Anton summer card
So that you can relax and enjoy the summer offer at your doorstep, is with every booking from 18 June to 03 October 2022 the St. Anton Summer Card including. With this you have numerous activities at the Arlberg at your disposal. Discover the active mountain summer with us in Tirol. Your Vorteile with the St. Anton Summer Card at a glance:
- Use of all open mountain railroads as often as you want for one day
- One entry to the swimming pool Arlberg WellCom or the Wellness Park Arlberg Stanzertal
- One guided hike according to the weekly program
- Unlimited use of all buses between Landeck and St. Christoph
- Discount on e-bike rental
- One time participation in the torchlight hike
- One yoga class according to the weekly program
- A green fee for the 9-hole golf course in St. Anton am Arlberg
- A guided tour according to the weekly program (e.g. guided tour of herbs or village)
- One free admission each to the museum in St. Anton am Arlberg, the mining Gand and to the Tyrolean evening
- Archery according to weekly program
Die Arlbergerin: Enjoy summer time out
The homebase for your active summer vacation in the nature. The new hotel Die Arlbergerin in St. Anton am Arlberg offers moderne Rooms and traditional Tyrolean hospitality. Choose from nine different room categories with space for one to four people. to start the day there are a regional breakfast buffet with everything the heart desires. So that you can master all the adventures of your vacation well strengthened. In the evening you will freshly cooked with regional specialties, international delicacies and real classics the Austrian cuisine. You decide what you feel like. Thanks to our Dine-Around Concept every evening you can choose between a dinner in the Sonnbichlstube, the Feinschmeckerei or a snack at the hotel bar. This is how a summer vacation in Tyrol tastes.
Our summer offers
A vacation entirely according to your preferences. Discover our summer packages that combine the perfect vacation experience guarantee. Hiking vacation, time out with the bike, yoga in the mountains or rather golfing? All no problem in the hotel Die Arlbergerin. Pictures + link from the packages
- Mountain summer hiking week with summer card Premium
- Bike & Relax days
- E-Bike Vacation
- Mountain Yoga Festival St. Anton
- Motorbike holiday – three-country trip
- Golf vacation on the Arlberg
Ready for your summer vacation?
We are looking forward to you!
Summer greetings from St. Anton am Arlberg
The siblings Barbara und Mathias Kometer